Thursday, September 10, 2009

Angel is Here

Well here is my birth story and pics Angel Nikkiayha was born on Sept 4th 2009 @ 1:42 pm 6lbs 12 1/2 oz 17 1/4 inches longwell that friday am i checked into the hosp at 6 am the dr came in at 7 am to do my amnio (he wanted to make sure thather lungs were fully developed since i left his office in the middle of the pg)so that was done well then at 8:05 am the nurse ame in to tell me that her lungs was infact mature and that the dr will be in to break my waterso after waiting at 10:30 am the dr came in and broke my water at this time i was still 4to5 cent and here was only a tiny trinkle of fluid well then at 11:30 am i got a big contraction and a huge gush of fluid that went all over up my back and onto te floor oppps well by 11:45 the contractions got closer and stronger during this whole time my dd and i was playing cards lol but during the contrax i would have to stop and breath and focus at 12:10 dr came in to check me and then i was 6 cent -1 station @12:20 dh finally shows up well by 1 am i was ready for the birthing ball so the nurse brought it in and i sat the birthing ball and OMG it felt great ...then about 1:15 the nurse comes back in aks me if i can use the bathroom so i did .... then after i used te bathroom dr came back in to check me and i was 7 cent and babys head was right there he said within a half hour i would be delivering so i got back on the ball i was there for 2 more contractions and those 2 were like OMFG my fufu hurts the last one i told dh i need drugs he ran out and all of a sudden all my nurses and dr and dh come running back in to get me in the bed really quick and no sooner i got in the bed here comes Angel it went soo fast i had no time to remind myself to focus all i rem is that it hurt soo bad and 5 pushes later Angel was here i kept asking if she was infact a girl lol at this time i was still hurting soo bad down there i have never had a 100% natrual birth before this at this time they started the pitocin due to my uterus wasnt contracting down like it should my dd did great she got scared when i would cry out in pain but shes soo proud to be there and she even go to cut the cord ! i was stll hurting really bad afterwards i wasnt sure if it was normal for having an natural birth but a few hours later they got me up to shower and walk me to my recovery room no sooner i got in there i was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and all of a sudden i felt this gush and i looked down and ther was blood everywhere running down my legs i rang the emergancy bell and all thes nurses came running in and carried me into my bed and there was just soo much blood and clumps of blood everywhere they started pushing on my stomach as hard as they can and i can just feel this stuff gushing out they rushed more pitocin in me and called for he dr to come so she got there and omg i hate this dr she had put her whole hand up in me and just started pulling out all these clumps it hurt worse then the birth...

No comments: