Friday, April 3, 2009

16 week appointment

well i had my 16W and 2 Days appointment today,, and welli lost 2 more lbs so far thats about 18 lbs i lost this pg hey im not complaining thats less to lose after i have this baby..the dr came into the room and asked how allwas going and if i have felt the baby yet which i have the babys heartrate was 156 BPM wooho nice and strong and loud ..the baby kicked the doppler lol
then my dr sat down to talk to me we talked abotu if i can try tomake it to 37 weeks along before she took out the cervical cerclage she said that will be great ...but then she looked into her computer and in my files of there she stated that there was a problem that wheni went in for my inital prenatal visit they did a pap ad it came back low she said that theres a possibility that my cervical cancer came back... so i will need more testing for that .. GOD i hope i dont have that again ... wellt hen on my way out i had to get my progestone shot for the preterm labor and omg that sucker hurts ... but i will do what ever it takes to keep this angel inside to grow nice and strong and healthy

No comments: