Wednesday, April 1, 2009

its April 1st and im now 16 weeks

wow i cant believe it its april and im 16 weeks along today woohooooo .. and omg i felt the baby kick for the first time yesturday afternoon and then again in bed and my dd got to feel the kick i cryed she screamed shes was soo excited . she wants to be there for the birth and so does my son ryan .. i knwo kristyn will handle it very well she was there for ryans birth and she did amazing at 4yrs old now when this baby is born she will be 10 and is soo ready and my so ryan i think he will handle it he just has such a heart of gold he tells me this is his baby im just carrying it in my belly for him cuz he doesnt want to get fat lol

ok heres some belly pics
now this onehere is from last week i cant believe how the bump got in 1 week
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
now 16 weeks belly bump
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: