Wednesday, December 3, 2008

In fertility Testings and Results

September 10,2008
Dr appointment with Dr. Mateer
Dr mateer informed me i had scar tissue covering my cervical opening he scraped my cervix in hope it would thin out to open up
he also did some blood work
Thyroid - 2.26
Prolactin-10.0
other than the blood work dr. Mateer informed me he wouldnt help me



October 23rd 2008
Met with Dr Pollock ( i really like this dr ) but she informed me that theres nothing she can do for me due to she doesnt handle infertility and pregnancy
she did check my cervix and she removed scar tissue and opened my cervix
she also ordered Cd-3 blood work and a Pelvic U/S

October 24th 2008
U/S done and all came back normal

November 15th 2008
Cd3 blood work done
FSH-5.2
Prolactin Dr. Pollock said it was all perfect .. and that she gave me 3 options
1. i got to a fertility dr and pay for fertility treatments out of pocket
2. i continue to ttc on my own
3.i go back to my former dr. Weizer
also Dr Pollock wants me to go for a Mammagram

i origianlly decided to go back to my former dr dr Weiser which she delivered our youngest
so i called friday morning and the nurse told me right out that they wont do anything for me with the fact i already have 4 childen so im really stressed and down at this point

No comments: