Monday, December 8, 2008

today I made a Decision which i never thought i would have to make

Well Today imade a call i never thought i would have to call i placed a call into a drs office i swore i woudl never go to ever again in my life if that was the very last drs office on this planet but over the weekend my good friend informed me that this dr will help me GRRRR i said no way but after thinking it over and talkign it over with my dh its our only choice
since i was DX with secondary infertility and i know i cant get pg without help ....
well its not soo much with this Dr (Dr. Grube ) but his partners well thats the problem
Dr. Zimmerman well he is just soo judgmental about my dh and i
dr. Krewson well he knew our 3rd baby had medical problems and failed to tell us ........ he knew ... on the day of the birth of my son Dr Grube was the only dr willing to allow me to have the baby and he broke my water the other 2 drs kept sending me home even with the fact i was 4 cent dialated and contracting every 2 mins for 3 1/2 days long .......

wellanyways my friend like myself have 4 children and yet dr grube has helped her knowing she has had children sooo after long thinking i have decided to make that call and i will only see dr Grube ... cant you tell im Desprate lol ................ i go into see him on Dec 24th soo i hope to have a great christmas gift knowing someone will help my dh and to concieve.......... i can only hope right

No comments: